BOATING HAS NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2020 SEASON.
BACK ON THE WATER TO ENJOY MARCH 2021.
ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT
Cheapest boats in town! How best to soak up the stunning scenery along the River Nidd. Pay a visit to Marigold Boating and take one of our boats out for a paddle!
**If you are coming later in the afternoon please phone for time of last boat as this varies**
**We have 36 boats that take a max of 4 people (includes children of all ages). We only have two family boats (max 6) so there may be a longer wait if both are out when you arrive**
**Boating closed if river levels are too high or fast to be safe. Call us to check if there has been heavy rain**
THE DRILL –
- Please do not come to use the boats if you have any symptoms of Covid 19. Even though it is an outdoor activity we need to protect our staff and other customers
- Groups must be from same household/bubble
- 2 metre distance from staff and other customers at all times
- Contactless payments only
- You must be confident to board without staff assistance
- Any person hiring a boat from the landing does so at their own risk.
- Passengers must not alight or enter at points other than the landing stage.
- Persons wishing to change seats must return to the landing.
- Minimum of 2 people per boat.
- No unaccompanied minors under 17 years.
- No alcohol permitted on the boats. No persons under the influence of alcohol are allowed on the boats.
- All children and non-swimmers are advised to wear a life-jacket.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission without explanation.
- Management reserves the right to request a deposit
Our boats are open from mid March to the end of October half term. Please be aware though that on a day to day basis this will depend on what the weather has been up to and if there is an impact on river levels, after a lot of rain the river can be too high and fast to allow us to operate safely.