Row, row, row your boat
How best to soak up the stunning scenery along the River Nidd? Pay a visit to Marigold Boating and take one of our boats out for a paddle!
**Boating has closed early this year due to high river levels. Sorry, we are sad too. Back on the water March 2020**
Our boats are open from mid March to the end of October half term. Please be aware though that on a day to day basis this will depend on what the weather has been up to and if there is an impact on river levels, after a lot of rain the river can be too high and fast to allow us to operate safely.
Life jackets are available upon request and children must be accompanied by an adult. Boats cannot be hired to a single user. You are welcome to take your dog out on a boat, at your own risk.
- Any person hiring a boat from the landing does so at their own risk.
- Passengers must not alight or enter at points other than the landing stage.
- Persons wishing to change seats must return to the landing.
- Minimum of 2 people per boat.
- No unaccompanied minors under 16 years.
- No alcohol permitted on the boats. No persons under the influence of alcohol are allowed on the boats.
- All children and non-swimmers are advised to wear a life-jacket.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission without explanation.
- Management reserves the right to request a deposit
- Adults – £6
- 65+ years – £4
- 6-16 years – £4
- Five & under – Free
- Per person up to 1 hour