BOATS BACK ON THE WATER 19th MARCH 2022.
ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT
How best to soak up the stunning scenery along the River Nidd. Pay a visit to Marigold Boating and take one of our boats out for a paddle!
**If you are coming later in the afternoon please phone for time of last boat as this varies**
**We have 36 boats that take a max of 4 people (includes children & babies of all ages). We only have two family boats (max 6) so there may be a longer wait if both are out when you arrive**
**Boating closed if river levels are too high or fast to be safe. Call us to check if there has been heavy rain**
THE DRILL –
- Card payments only
- Any person hiring a boat from the landing does so at their own risk.
- Passengers must not alight or enter at points other than the landing stage.
- Persons wishing to change seats must return to the landing.
- Minimum of 2 people per boat.
- No unaccompanied persons under 16 years.
- No alcohol permitted on the boats. No persons under the influence of alcohol are allowed on the boats.
- All children and non-swimmers are advised to wear a life-jacket.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission without explanation.
- Management reserves the right to request a deposit
Our boats are open from mid March to the end of October half term. Please be aware though that on a day to day basis this will depend on what the weather has been up to and if there is an impact on river levels, after a lot of rain the river can be too high and fast to allow us to operate safely.