Row, row, row your boat
How best to soak up the stunning scenery along the River Nidd? Pay a visit to Marigold Boating and take one of our boats out for a paddle!
We have 38 boats in all, which can seat a maximum of six people. They’re on the water and available to hire from Saturday 4th March through October.
Life jackets are available upon request and children must be accompanied by an adult. Boats cannot be hired to a single user.
If there has been heavy rain and the river is too high and fast we may have to close the boats, this is quite rare but please call to check before you visit.
You are welcome to take your dog out on a boat, at your own risk!
- Any person hiring a boat from the landing does so at their own risk.
- Passengers must not alight or enter at points other than the landing stage.
- Persons wishing to change seats must return to the landing.
- Minimum of 2 people per boat.
- No unaccompanied minors under 16 years.
- No alcohol permitted on the boats. No persons under the influence of alcohol are allowed on the boats.
- All children and non-swimmers are advised to wear a life-jacket.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission without explanation.
- Management reserves the right to request a deposit
- Adults – £6
- 65+ years – £4
- 6-16 years – £4
- Five & under – Free
- Per person up to 1 hour